Valentine's Day is almost here so come on out and mingle with fun, mature NYC singles ages 40 & over while sipping cocktails at this beautiful bar/lounge. We get it... You're tired of the NYC bars packed with 20 somethings and want to mingle with a more mature crowd. That's why we throw our 40 & Over Singles Mixer. Whether you're looking to make new friends, network or want to meet your Valentine... you'll have a great time at this event.
What to expect:
• Suggested Age Range: 40s & 50s+
• Ice Breakers To Win Prizes
• Great Music Played At Conversational Level (Just Right For Mingling)
• Typically 75% of Attendees Come Alone, 25% bring friends
• We expect more than 80 singles to attend
• Great Drinks Available At The Bar!
* Full Food Menu
• Dress Code: Neat, Professional and/or Stylish
* The Event Goes Until 11:30 PM - You Can Arrive Any Time You'd Like
** PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. Keep in mind that NYC recently mandated that everyone attending a bar/restaurant need to bring proof of vaccination
ABOUT THE VENUE:
The Russian Samovar is a key piece of New York City history! Once a regular Frank Sinatra hang out, in 1986 ballet master Mikhail Baryshnikov, Nobel poet Joseph Brodsky and Roman Brodsky invested in this prime theater district space and the rest is history!. In fact a few years later, a famous “Sex In The City” romantic scene was filmed here with Baryshnikov and Sarah Jessica Parker. In fact Baryshnikov’s baby grand piano is still used to this day by night performers. The food here is excellent and the specialty infused secret recipe vodkas are top notch. In 2021 this venue is still a family owned business with sentimental nostalgia, a New York energy and classic ambiance!